Greene Respiratory Services Inc. originally started as a heart and lung clinical support services company. Greene had the medical knowledge to assist with the physician care plan and would also provide the equipment needed for those conditions. Over the last 26 years Greene has become more and more involved with all types of home medical equipment. Greene provides in-home safety assessments free of charge for those wanting to stay in their own homes. Below is a list of services that Greene offers. If you have any questions please feel free to call our offices for more information.
- Home assessment: This assessment covers bathroom safety, trip hazards, smoke alarm function, entrance and exit assessment.
- Overnight oximetry.
- Oximetry with exertion.
- CPAP instruction and set up done by a Respiratory Therapist.
- Bi-Pap set up and instructions by a Respiratory Therapist.
- Mask assessment and fitting preformed by a Respiratory Therapist.
- Wheelchair assessment preformed by an ATP.
- Scooter assessment preformed by an ATP.
- Mastectomy fitting and assessment preformed by a certified mastectomy fitter.
If you can't find it, let us find it for you!